- Realty Services Group has extensive experience in the acquisition, disposition, refinancing, and recapitalization of commercial real estate assets.
- The collective platform has participated in transactions totaling more than seven million square feet of commercial, and one million square feet of multifamily product.
- Our investment brokerage platform operates by structuring strategies based on reviewing the physical aspects of properties in addition to the associated due diligence materials.
- We then incorporate submarket research and economic trends to understand the positioning of assets within the marketplace.
- Finally, we combine this research with historical sales data and quantitative projections inclusive of financing terms and capital liquidity to determine fair market value.
- RSG will serve as your strategic advisor, effectively managing all phases of commercial real estate transactions.
- When representing sell-side clients, we seek to assess motivation and then act quickly to secure the highest price and best terms by employing marketing efforts that source investors who will perform according to contract.
- When representing buy-side clients, we identify investment opportunities based on risk profile and then proceed with due diligence review and financial underwriting to eliminate unnecessary uncertainty and maximize upside potential.
- RSG has experience in the negotiation of tax deferred-1031 exchanges and maintains relationships with multiple regional commercial lending platforms.