- Construction Management can be an important issue in the success of leasing a commercial property and the ability to deliver a renovated or new lease space on time at or below budget remains critical.
- RSG Management maintains long-standing relationships with specific construction trades.
- We use small, nimble independent subcontractors with low overhead which in return provides wholesale pricing that is passed on to property ownership.
- We do not mark-up line items nor charge a construction management fee when reviewing and implementing construction estimates. RSG Management only charges a five percent (5%) supervision fee which is paid to the property manager to inspect work and approve payment.
- All materials sourced in the renovation process are procured from suppliers at industrial prices.
- Using the above-mentioned process, we usually can save an average of twenty-five percent (25%) of the total renovation cost.
- RSG Management can also manage the remodeling, cleaning or repair of building common areas, landscaping, and parking facilities.